CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Writers Block

So I'm having huge writers block about what to do for my big multigenre project. There's so many things that I want to know more about, and I'm having trouble narrowing it down and choosing just one. I want to do something that will positively affect my life and my students. I've been reading a daily devotional called Simple Abundance. (I highly recommend it!) And it's basically about a slow and steady path about improving your life and spirituality. It's not like most devotional books that I've read...it's not super biblical or way over my head. It's a quick daily read that I've found fits easily into my life. Simple Abundance is all about baby steps. It's not asking you to make huge life changes in a matter of days. There's a process to it...observation, reflection, admittance, commitment, progress, etc.  My daily devotionals have really become an object of much thought throughout my days, and I've got an inkling that my topic for my project lies somewhere within the pages....

Unfortunately, I'm running out of time to figure it out....so stayed tuned!! I'll be blogging about my chosen topic in the next day or so!




index.asp.gif

1 comments:

Beth

Hi Alix.

It is a wonderful problem to have too many ideas. :) This week we are going to start to do some background reading on our topics. You may want to try to narrow it down to two or three possibilities in the next days, then do some reading about those topics. Eventually, in my experience, you eventually figure out what the right one to do is. We can talk about this tomorrow, too!

Beth

Post a Comment